Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lovin' the Bamboo Pen Tablet... Now if I Would Actually Use It...

I don't know, perhaps I'm just too old, but I've actually used my Bamboo Pen Tablet a total of maybe 15 times since I bought it.  I like the device.  I mean I think it's definately cool.  And perhaps if I spend a little more time with it, I'll actually begin to use it more.  But, admitedly, I find myself switching to the mouse over and over again.  Maybe it's because I'm so used to using a mouse, that the tablet just kind of feels unnatural to me.

Now, I've done a few things in Photoshop where the tablet has come in handy: pixel manipulation, resizing, drawing cut out areas, but I'm still not very good at it yet.

So what does this have to do with going paperless?  Nothing really, except that one of my ideas was that I could use the tablet to take quick written notes, without having to use a keyboard, like I would normally have done with paper. Perhaps an Evernote hand writing app for the PC would be useful.  Anybody got any ideas?